tirsdag den 13. december 2011

I love you, I thank you - Suzan.

" 'Cause a real man knows a real woman when he  sees her. And a real woman knows a real man ain't 'fraid to please her. "


Roses from him, and he said the reason for giving me them
 was " because you are the one and only".




Today I want to thank a special person for being who he is.
I want to thank him for everything he have done for me,
and I want to thank him for loving and taking care of me.
This one goes out to my boyfriend.
He ain't just a typical guy, he is special, he is definitely unique.
There nothing better then being in love with a person who isn't just your boyfriend,
but also your bestfriend. 
I have never been so happy before, like I'm now.
I really hope this will last forever, but only time will show.

PS. I love you...




Ingen kommentarer:

Send en kommentar